суббота, 25 июня 2011 г.

armas de fogo

images armas de fogo em casa, armas de fogo. •Pistola: arma de fogo curta,
  • •Pistola: arma de fogo curta,


  • eb2dec2005
    02-23 10:59 PM
    Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pendiDid anyone see this kind of status on their approved H1b application?

    Please share your views.




    wallpaper •Pistola: arma de fogo curta, armas de fogo. vamos às armas de fogo,
  • vamos às armas de fogo,


  • ashkam
    07-20 09:11 AM
    My attorney said e-notice is fine and applied.
    but in enotice it is written

    Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a
    courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant
    status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure
    an immigrant visa


    I am worried if my packages comes back after aug 17?

    My lawyer refused to file with the e-pproval and I agree with him. Why take a risk with such an important matter. If you're approved, you should get your approval notice in a couple of weeks at the most. File your 485 after that.




    armas de fogo. Registro de Arma de Fogo
  • Registro de Arma de Fogo


  • chanduv23
    01-08 02:40 PM
    Z^^^^^^^




    2011 vamos às armas de fogo, armas de fogo. armas de fogo é confuso,
  • armas de fogo é confuso,


  • msgoud
    03-09 11:30 AM
    new developement is that HYD consulate called him for rare second interview,atleast that the email says
    any idea what to expect,it seems that they want stamp visa cancelled
    should we expect any different



    more...

    armas de fogo. Armas de Fogo.
  • Armas de Fogo.


  • a_yaja
    12-17 12:46 PM
    Hi,
    What's the Maximum amount of money the parents of a h1b person can carry from US to India when they are returning after a visit on B1 visa? I heard it should be a dollar less than $10,000 per person. Somebody told me its $10,000 per party. Please answer this.
    So if father & mother both are traveling back from US to India can they carry $9999 each in their hands while traveling through air? It will be $19,998 total for the party in total
    While coming to US I heard you don't have to declare the money/currency you are bringing as long as they don't exceed $10,000. So if they are taking most of that money back along with some extra cash (total < 10k per person) is it safe to avoid any questions/complications with US TSA/ CBP?
    Have anybody got into problems or delays?
    I just want to have the right information handy just in case.
    Please help by sharing the right answer. Thanks in advance

    I think that the total limit is $10K for a family (not person). If I remember correctly, on entering the country, we are asked to fill only one customs form for the entire family - and it clearly states in that form that the total allowed is a max. of $10K per person.

    Having said that, the following are considered to be cash (not fully inclusive):
    1. Traveler's check
    2. Cash
    3. Checks
    4. Money Order
    5. Cashier's check

    The following is not considered as cash:
    1. Credit cards
    2. Debit cards

    So if you would want to send more than 10K out of the country and not want to get into any issues and also be on the safe side, it would be a good idea to pre-load a debit card and then send it with your parents.




    armas de fogo. de Armas de Fogo.
  • de Armas de Fogo.


  • lord_labaku
    10-08 01:33 AM
    Worry about it after the fact.

    Technically you can maintain both PR...esp. if you live & commute in one of the border cities like Vancouver, Windsor. But at one point, you may have to decide which citizenship you want.

    To maintain future growth, Canada has to rely heavily on immigration - thats one of the reason, its easy to get Canadian PR.

    Depending on your priorities, it may be worthwhile to continue maintaining Canadian PR after you get US GC. (for e.g Canada allows sponsor of immediate relatives as a PR while you have to wait for US citizenship of the same. Also getting Canadian citizenship takes 3 years as opposed to 5 in the US)

    that being said, the Canadian economy lives in the shadow of US & finding jobs I have heard is difficult in Canada.



    more...

    armas de fogo. Armas de fogo utilizadas no
  • Armas de fogo utilizadas no


  • Green.Tech
    09-11 11:36 AM
    Are there any PERM approvals with priority date after DEC 08? I believe a lot of people on IV have already passed this stage (Many may have EAD by now) and there may not be many in this PERM queue. There are people like us who are still stuck with PERM and need to hear from fellow IVians if they are aware of the reasons for the PERM delays. It is taking more than 10 months to get the regular PERM approvals.

    ivar,

    From my passive reading about PERM on this forum and other forums, it seems like DOL is currently processing Nov 2008 PERM cases. So, I doubt you will see many people who have approved PERMs from after Dec 2008. But hang in tight, your time will come!

    GT




    2010 Registro de Arma de Fogo armas de fogo. armas de fogo em casa,
  • armas de fogo em casa,


  • qasleuth
    04-27 03:27 PM
    pre-adjudicated - As of writing, your case is good-to-go and subject to fbi name check & visa number availability.
    under review - It may once be reviewed fully or partially before requesting for a visa number when available

    what if they are both used in the same sentence for the same case like they did for OP ? :)



    more...

    armas de fogo. Duas armas de fogo foram
  • Duas armas de fogo foram


  • diptam
    08-14 03:58 PM
    This is going crazy - If your Receipt doesn't comes in another 3-4 weeks will you Diefard fans of Robin Williams planning to visit him or send him flowers ??

    We all are going nuts beyond limit - I'm not excluding myself :D

    I am also a July 2nd 7:55 filer at NSC, signed for by R Williams. No receipts yet!

    PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
    I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
    SELF:
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending
    WIFE
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending




    hair armas de fogo é confuso, armas de fogo. do uso de arma de fogo.
  • do uso de arma de fogo.


  • waiting_4_gc
    03-28 06:33 PM
    I got the RFE notification in the mail yesterday and here is the RFE info:

    The Service acknowledges that you filed your I-485 Employment Based Application (Receipt #) based on your approved 3rd preference I-140 (Receipt #). Service records indicate that you also have an approved 2nd preference I-140 (Receipt #) with a priority date that affords you an available visa. If you wish to transfer this I-485 to your newly approved Form I-140 a request for conversion must be made in writing. If no response is received, USCIS will continue adjudication on the instant I-485 based on your 3rd preference I-140 and will wait for visa availability based on that preference classification".


    I had another approved I-140 in EB2 from the client where I worked as a contractor. That company got acquired by another and am not sure if they still support me in the process.


    1) Did anyone receive such RFE?
    2) Should I send USCIS a letter by requesting them to trasfer my I-485 to EB2?

    3) USCIS had issued this RFE on 03/03/10 with 04/03/10 deadline but I had received it yesterday(3/27/10). I have only 1 week to respond back.
    Is there a way to buy some more time if i cant respond back in 3-4 business days?


    Please advice. I really appreciate your help!

    Thanks in advance.



    more...

    armas de fogo. armas de fogo quadruplicou
  • armas de fogo quadruplicou


  • vin13
    03-16 01:00 PM
    I think NSC does process cases even though they are not within the priority date. This way they can pre-adjudicate cases. By doing this they can quickly issue GC when the date moves ahead.

    During processing if they have any questions, they could issue a RFE.




    hot Armas de Fogo. armas de fogo. O destino das armas de fogo
  • O destino das armas de fogo


  • aguy
    07-27 02:35 PM
    Hi,

    My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.

    Thanks.



    more...

    house armas de fogo na zona armas de fogo. armas de fogo em Cuiabá.
  • armas de fogo em Cuiabá.


  • DSLStart
    09-30 03:30 PM
    If your last FP was more than 15 months ago, then write to local congressman, that usually works.

    how would you know if you have to get your FP done again...would you get an RFE or something like that?




    tattoo de Armas de Fogo. armas de fogo. ARMAS DE FOGO MUNICIADAS,
  • ARMAS DE FOGO MUNICIADAS,


  • immigrationSantosh
    02-06 08:29 PM
    Hi ->
    I got a lawsuit(summons) from my previous Employer ( I quit this consultancy in Oct 2010 ) and got this two days back with below points . I need to respond to them with in 30days. I quit this company has he hasn't paid any bench salary and haven't do any proper marketing - which were force me choose a permanent job.
    So could some one please advise me the right lawyer to handle this.I need to answer to this summons and need file a new case against them.

    Points that summons contain :
    FIRST COUNT : Breach of Contract
    Second Count : Tortious Interference
    Third Count : Breach of Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
    Fourth Count : Unjust Enrichment
    Fifth Count :Misrepresentation and Fraud
    SIXTH count : Breach of Duty of Loyalty

    Really I would you appreciate you guys advise me right way to handle this.



    more...

    pictures Armas de fogo utilizadas no armas de fogo. Roupas e as Armas de Jorge
  • Roupas e as Armas de Jorge


  • rbalaji5
    03-02 07:53 PM
    I was in a similar situation, I got my I-94 renewed by went into the U.S - Mexico border near San Diego on 02/28/2009. It is the simplest way to get your new I-94 if you are near Mexico border.




    dresses O destino das armas de fogo armas de fogo. uma arma de fogo.
  • uma arma de fogo.


  • needhelp!
    10-10 05:41 PM
    time to move on...



    more...

    makeup Duas armas de fogo foram armas de fogo. armas de fogo na zona
  • armas de fogo na zona


  • yagw
    10-31 06:43 PM
    I am planning to shift employers and I have a question:

    Company A applied for my green card and I have an approved I-140, passed the 6 month mark and now planning to shift jobs on EAD. I have an offer from Company B with a condition that my offer would be permanent upon approval of my green card. I cannot work for company B till I physically have my GC. In the mean time can I work for Company C ( in a completely different field) till my GC gets approved without any issues?

    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.




    girlfriend ARMAS DE FOGO MUNICIADAS, armas de fogo. Armas de Fogo
  • Armas de Fogo


  • helpful_leo
    06-17 01:44 PM
    ..if someone started now?

    If a major corporation (i.e. bonafide company, no fraud, etc) started the labor process for an employee tomorrow, how long (in a ballpark sense) would it take before the person could file for I140 and I1485 concurrently?
    ...and do you think the dates wd remain current (for India) till then? And is there anything that can be done from the employee or employer's side to speed up the process? All comments will be appreciated.

    Thanks all for your time

    leo




    hairstyles armas de fogo quadruplicou armas de fogo. apreensão de armas de fogo
  • apreensão de armas de fogo


  • LostInGCProcess
    03-03 01:22 AM
    My answers in Blue....
    Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,

    Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year
    Yes, you can recapture the time spent outside the US on your H1b...if thats what you are trying to ask...usually that is done when you are approaching the 6th year on theH1b

    One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's
    Desi3933 has answered


    Thanks
    Senthil




    hsingh82
    04-15 03:47 PM
    I own house too. My immediate goal would be to get my PERM and I-140 approved and with the help of approved I-140 get a 3 years extension so that i can stay and enjoy my new house for few more years. By the way i was in this queue in Mar06(my first perm) and Jun 07(My second perm) and now again in April 09. I am building my patience every year :D

    Yes, I saw that you are applying for the third time, I saw in another post your 140 got approved too earlier. May I ask what screwed it up for you couple of times? You can IM me if you don't want to discuss here, just want to get some idea not complete details.

    Good luck!!




    smuggymba
    02-12 11:39 PM
    Just don't use immigration expert chandler sharma from Atlanta because this immigration expert doesn't handle immigration matters once you pay a 100 dollar fee at the reception.

    If you call to ask for an immigration expert to schedule an appointment, Mr Chandler sharma from Atlanta is the first and foremost person. When you go into this office, he says he deals in civil and business law....hahahhaha.

    My worst 100 dollars spent ever.



    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий