понедельник, 20 июня 2011 г.

construccion de casas de madera

images casas de madera maciza a construccion de casas de madera. El Modelo de casa de madera
  • El Modelo de casa de madera


  • Pineapple
    08-01 11:05 PM
    It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
    So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..




    wallpaper El Modelo de casa de madera construccion de casas de madera. Una casa de madera tiene
  • Una casa de madera tiene


  • GC_newbee
    11-06 10:07 PM
    Any other ideas/suggestions friends?




    construccion de casas de madera. construccion y venta de casas
  • construccion y venta de casas


  • coolmanasip
    07-19 09:51 AM
    GURUs cna u reply when you get a chance!




    2011 Una casa de madera tiene construccion de casas de madera. De Casas De Madera + Envio
  • De Casas De Madera + Envio


  • I-485 approval
    08-24 10:52 AM
    Hello Prashanthi

    Thanks for your valuable input. The Info pass officer told me verbally that my case is now in EB2 but I don't have any written confirmation from USCIS.

    How can I get the written communication from USCIS? Please advice.

    Thanks



    more...

    construccion de casas de madera. construccion de cabañas (m
  • construccion de cabañas (m


  • pappu
    04-08 12:03 PM
    Please add your details in IV tracker

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    and we can see the total cases in EB3




    construccion de casas de madera. Casas de Madera
  • Casas de Madera


  • indianabacklog
    07-30 10:11 PM
    Are you saying that a child will age out if the child's 485 cannot be immediately adjudicated due to retrogression and the child is over 21 when that 485 is eventually processed?
    Yes assuming after the deduction of the time it took to adjudicate the I140 the child is still over 21. If this occurs the childs application will automatically be transferred to the respective family based category and processed that way and we know how long the waits are for those dates to become current.



    more...

    construccion de casas de madera. makeup construccion casa de
  • makeup construccion casa de


  • Eveready
    07-11 05:25 PM
    Thanks syed your post has been a great help.:)




    2010 construccion y venta de casas construccion de casas de madera. casas de madera maciza a
  • casas de madera maciza a


  • Maverick1
    10-22 01:51 PM
    That is true but I want one of them to be rejected and by not responding to FP and stopping payment on checks I am trying to exactly that.

    I think it is always better to come clean and withdraw one of the applications. It is not a good idea to let them REJECT one. They may have two different A numbers, but both are with same name and if you don't attend finger printing that might cause a bad remark (Who knows what happens behind the scenes :( ). Consult a good immigration attorney and follow his/her advise.



    more...

    construccion de casas de madera. Estructura de casa de madera
  • Estructura de casa de madera


  • franklin
    12-12 11:49 PM
    It depends on the terms of the contract.

    I think Washington is an "At Will" employment state, so no matter what a contract says, its pretty much !#*$. I'd do some research if I were you -google, get some state specific employment law advice, check your employee handbook etc.

    At Will means that either side (employer or employee) can end a contract at any point, AFAIK

    Employee handbook should spell it out. I guess they "could" force you to use your PTO - don't know of the legality in that.

    Just my opinion, not legal advice:o

    Quick search online got this:-

    At Will

    In Washington, employees are presumed to be "at will." At-will employees may be terminated for any reason, so long as it is not illegal. Generally, employees that work under an employment contract can only be terminated for reasons specified in the contract. In Washington, in order to overcome the at-will presumption, an employee must show that the employer made clear and unequivocal statements of job security to the employee.

    The most common exception to employment-at will is for public policy. This holds that an employee is wrongfully discharged if the termination is counter to an explicit policy of the government. One example is the discharge of an employee for filing a workers' compensation claim.

    Employee Handbooks

    While an employer is not required by law to have an employee handbook, in most cases, it is recommended. An employee handbook provides a centralized, complete and certain record of the employer's policies and procedures. It also provides more convenient access by employees and managers. At a minimum, an employee handbook should include:

    * A statement regarding the at-will employment relationship
    * An equal employment opportunity statement
    * A policy regarding sexual and other types of harassment in the workplace
    * Internet access, e-mail, and voice mail policies
    * The Family Medical Leave Act

    In Washington, in limited circumstances, the at-will presumption can be overcome and a just-cause employment relationship can be created by an employee's legitimate expectations that are grounded in an employer's policy statements. The employee has to show that the employer, through the employee manual or otherwise, made representations or promises that termination would be only for just cause.

    The laws regarding an employer's duties and responsibilities arising under an employee handbook are complex, and a licensed attorney should be contacted to review individual circumstances.




    hair De Casas De Madera + Envio construccion de casas de madera. Estructura de casa de madera
  • Estructura de casa de madera


  • Catherine
    11-04 02:06 AM
    Help!
    I divorced my husband after 14 months of marriage. I have a green card with conditional residency (the I-751 90 day 'window' to remove conditions starts Sept 2010). My husband was abusive mentally and physically, I have no contact with him.

    I cannot prove the abuse definitively as I covered it up at the time (no photos or police reports, only my testimony and perhaps that of the counselors we saw together). The advice I have received on how to proceed has been conflicting; some say wait and apply during the 90 day window to remove the conditions and it MIGHT be ok; some say I need to file now and prove the abuse.

    I have no money for a lawyer as my husband also stole most of my money and I just got laid off as well. Any ideas?!? Does anyone know if it is riskier to try and prove the abuse or how hard that is and if I'm more likely to lose my green card that way? Is there any way at all do to this without thousands to spend on a lawyer?

    Many thanks in advance for all help and advice.

    P.S. I've tried the local bar association, legal aid and a thousand other options, all of which have either been dead-ends or given me yet more conflicting info.



    more...

    construccion de casas de madera. Casa de madera natural
  • Casa de madera natural


  • mariner5555
    02-08 01:14 PM
    Thanks for the info. but is it 180 days or 120 --there was a thread that said it has become 120 days before expiry or else it is getting denied ??




    hot construccion de cabañas (m construccion de casas de madera. cabañas y casas de madera.
  • cabañas y casas de madera.


  • hazishak
    09-04 10:22 AM
    I did read somewhere that it takes 30 days for USCIS to locate one single file. All applications might not be in the database as only 30% (approx) of all the pending applications are databased.

    How difficult is it to find info about the old cases. It is a simple search query on the database. (One single query)



    more...

    house y construcción de casas de construccion de casas de madera. de la casas de madera de
  • de la casas de madera de


  • GCard_Dream
    10-09 04:10 PM
    I am not sure if you have done this already but if you have photoshop or any other photo editing software, just take your picture and do resize to 320 X 240. In photoshop, when I do image resize it gives me the new size option in inches and pixels. I pick pixels and specify 320X240 and bamm.. your image is ready. Let me know if that doesn't help.

    I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?




    tattoo Casas de Madera construccion de casas de madera. de construccion de casas
  • de construccion de casas


  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    05-19 09:03 PM
    Dude snathan,

    I am not responding to you for this response, I have seen your responses before.

    You definetly need to consider taking this How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility (http://www.amanet.org/training/seminars/How-to-Communicate-with-Diplomacy-Tact-and-Credibility.aspx)

    Take it easy buddy, trying to help you....



    Then whats the purpose of AP....?



    more...

    pictures makeup construccion casa de construccion de casas de madera. construcciones de casas.
  • construcciones de casas.


  • yabadaba
    06-29 02:22 AM
    Yabadaba,

    I am in a similar situation with no new stamp or I-94 while last entry into the US from Canada at a land border crossing. This is the date/place that I had mentioned in my I-485.

    See

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158111

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145094&page=1&pp=15&highlight=canada

    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=165295

    There is a mighty good probabilty that we will get an RFE to
    establish proof of inspection of entry into the US

    So...start getting together any proofs for that:D that said it is fairly easy to take care RFE

    for u - u need to put in the last time u got a stamp when u left/entered the country. my case was different, I had gotten a visa stamp from toronto. that should be sufficient proof for uscis




    dresses cabañas y casas de madera. construccion de casas de madera. Construcción casa madera
  • Construcción casa madera


  • kaisersose
    08-24 01:50 PM
    One a 485 is applied and is pending, it is possible to replace the underlying 140, even if it is from a different employer.

    Reasons why one would do this -

    1. Moved away from sponsored employer within 180 days and a job offer from this employer is no longer available

    2. Job Role changed significantly enough to warrant a new Labor.

    3. AN old Labor with an earlier PD suddenly got approved. Get a 140 approved for this Labor and replace the earlier 140 with this one.

    4. Upgrade from eb3 to eb2.



    more...

    makeup Estructura de casa de madera construccion de casas de madera. y construcción de casas de
  • y construcción de casas de


  • AB1275
    12-17 12:42 PM
    I had posted my query on another thread but thought of creating a new one with all the updates.

    My priority date is Feb 26, 2008 and I-140 mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.

    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied On Dec 3, 2008. I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial statements of 2007 which my company does not have. The main reason for the denial was that the company has a loss and we did not provide Audited statements for 2007. I wasn�t being paid per the prevailing rate in 2007. So I couldn�t provide W-2 for 2007.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the denial and start a new PERM in EB3 category through the same company.

    She also suggested that in the appeal we show that I am being paid per the prevailing in 2008 since my priority date is in 2008. I have to respond to the Denial by Dec 30th but I will not have my W-2 by then. Am not in a position to provide pay stubs since the difference in pay is an adjustment in Dec.

    My question to you all are:

    1. Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th
    year?
    2. How long does an appeal take to respond?
    3. Is appeal my only way out? Can I request for a
    Motion to Re-open/Reconsider by Dec 30th and submit the W-2 in
    Jan 2009?
    4. If I show the prevailing wage of EB2 and I am filing another PERM in EB3,
    will that be a problem?
    5. At what stage of the green card process should I be in to be eligible for
    my H1 to be extended after my 6th year?
    6. Any other issues that might come up?


    Thanks!




    girlfriend de construccion de casas construccion de casas de madera. casa-de-madera
  • casa-de-madera


  • Alabama04
    12-12 11:43 AM
    I am in Birmingham. Count me in.



    PD: Jan 04 EB3/RIR/PBEC/AL
    Labor: March 07
    I-140: April 19, 07 (Regular)
    I-485: June 27,07
    Finger Printing: Aug 3,07
    AP: Sept 07
    RFE: Oct 10,07
    GC: Still waiting:(




    hairstyles Casa de madera natural construccion de casas de madera. Construcción de cabañas casas
  • Construcción de cabañas casas


  • vkcs
    09-14 01:47 PM
    I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...




    zofa30
    09-13 02:16 PM
    Hi,
    I am on Eb-2+PERM and get my PERM and wait for I-140 to be approved (by premium processing). I have 2 questions:

    1-If I my I-140 is approved but even though the PD (or visa number) is not available. If I left to a new employer can I port my PD when they then become available or if my employer revoke my I-140 I will also lose the chance or porting the PD to my new GC application (PERM + I-140) with the new employer?

    2- How much time I could save by porting my PD? does it depend on country of origin?
    Thanks.




    snathan
    05-25 01:48 PM
    Search the forum, it full of post where people has called SNATHAN a MORON

    now I am not saying so... he might not be a MORON but then why most of people call him so ??

    Welcome back PlainSpeak...aka Poornima,

    Jet flyer is waiting for you...

    Its time for IV to ban your IP....you know the dog's tail.



    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий