суббота, 18 июня 2011 г.

paisajes de amor

images de paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. paisajes-de-amor-animados-
  • paisajes-de-amor-animados-


  • ashshef
    09-11 06:40 PM
    There has been a understanding that the number of EB cases (EB2+EB3) with PD of 2005 is very less compared to previous years (close to 8000 i believe). If thats the case and assume 2004 cases are cleared why didnt the VB make more advance movements?

    I could be off by a few hundred, but I believe the per country quota caps EB2-I to about 2600. Keeping in mind that the least number of cases was likely in the period of Apr-Aug, due to the new process and uncertainity around Perm, that would still mean a lot of cases in the first quarter and last quarter of 2005. That would still mean slow progress through the first quarter of 2005 before we see significant movement.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there is no movement or negative movement in the next couple of months, before they hit the next quarter. I don't anticipate them getting too far before they are ready for the spillover at the end of FY2010.
    I know of atleast 3 big companies which were not filing Perm till atleast Sep 2005. But they had a lot of filings in the last 2 weeks of March.




    wallpaper paisajes-de-amor-animados- paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. amor
  • paisajes de amor. amor


  • jmafonseca
    November 9th, 2004, 10:02 AM
    Hi Mats, thanks for the ellaborate reply.

    I do believe it's a software problem, at least I'm hoping it is because I can't believe Nikon's hardware broke down with not much use and only after 6 months.

    1) I've reset the camera in the 2 ways explained on the manual. The 2-button reset which is a "soft" reset and the hard one through the small hidden button underneath the camera. Both failed.

    2) I left it without the main battery for a couple of days, no luck. I don't know if the D70 has another hidden battery, I'd be glad to test removing it though if someone does know where.

    3) This is the most likely scenario IMHO. There must be a way to reprogram the camera, reset it completely and it'll probably work after this.

    Or there could be a keylock function that is keeping me from accessing the camera completely, but this does not seem to be a feature.

    Thanks for your reply. If anyone else has any ideas it'll be truly appreciated.




    paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor.
  • paisajes de amor.


  • akhilmahajan
    05-01 07:18 AM
    Keeping the thread alive.........




    2011 paisajes de amor. amor paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor.
  • paisajes de amor.


  • kubmilegaGC
    09-14 06:58 PM
    When you add things up = total 34 responses still waiting...this looks like a low number - anyone else care to vote - so that we try to figure this out on our own??



    more...

    paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor
  • paisajes de amor


  • binadh
    07-12 01:06 PM
    May be someone from NY can start calling/writing clintons office. Help us or return that $$$$.


    As per this report Indian-Americans raise $2Million. Can we get some help from her to raise our issues?

    source: http://www.nysun.com/article/57238


    If you think this thread is useless, CORE please close this thread.




    paisajes de amor. of love. paisajes de amor.
  • of love. paisajes de amor.


  • locomotive36
    11-15 10:31 AM
    Posmd,

    Firstly, if you notice, this topic has been posted under 'Interesting Topics' category where everthing from Vonage to cinema are discussed. IV has such a category to discuss topics like this, which may not have any direct relation to immigration.

    Secondly, the time it would have taken to post your meaningless rant, you could have cast atleast 3 votes for the CNN Hero of your choice and not necessarily Narayanan Krishnan.

    Thirdly, I support Narayanan Krishnanan over the others because - To cook, feed and take care of homeless, mentally ill and abdoned people every day, rain or shine, in addition to sacrificing your own aspirations and material pursuits, is a noble deed. When selfless supreme beings like Narayanan Krishnan do things are they are doing every day, my heart goes out to him.

    Again, you are free to vote for whomever you like or refrain from voting altogether. Its your choice. Iam spreading the word about the good deeds by a noble person.

    My 2 cents.



    more...

    paisajes de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor.
  • paisajes bonitos de amor.


  • perm2gc
    02-05 06:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks
    The Best Place is USMLE forums or your own network.

    good luck




    2010 paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. de paisajes de amor.
  • de paisajes de amor.


  • sagar_nyc
    01-30 11:11 AM
    I am hearing lot of cases about H1 extension denial. My advise to people is that if you have option to work on EAD please do so. I think because of current economic condition extention is becoming difficult



    Hello Sac-r-ten,

    Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.

    Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.

    Your input might help me. Thank you in advance



    more...

    paisajes de amor. paisaje amor de dios
  • paisaje amor de dios


  • uma001
    03-08 02:12 PM
    usually you will be asked for W2 for those years since your priority date.It doesnt matter when you entered US initially




    hair paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. Amor entre montañas y aguas,
  • Amor entre montañas y aguas,


  • supreet
    05-15 12:46 AM
    Hello All,

    I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.

    I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.

    My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?

    Thanks for all your answers.

    S



    more...

    paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor.
  • paisajes de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor.


  • mnq1979
    10-23 10:36 AM
    Bad idea to leave after two days. He should allow for 3 business days at least and then go to Pak.

    I had my visa stamping done in Canada this summer and got the visa in 2 business days. My appointment was Wednesday and got the passport with visa stamped on Friday afternoon . This is the best case scenario.

    And yes I'm from Pakistan :)

    Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?




    hot paisajes de amor paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor. que
  • paisajes de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor. que


  • prem_goel
    07-07 01:17 AM
    My lawyer who handled my H-1b transfer told me that. I find it logical as well. If you are the beneficiary of an approved H-1B petition, then why can't you go back to that status whenever you want. So I think its correct. however she did mention that she handled the case of a person who was on EAD for about an year. i am assuming his old H-1B petition must've been valid when they filed again.



    more...

    house paisajes de amor. gkarris paisajes de amor. paisajes de amortar​ea
  • paisajes de amortar​ea


  • DSLStart
    04-21 11:56 AM
    Was you 485 filed initially at VSC and then transfered to TSC? If so you must have received the orignal transfer notice. That should suffice as orignal 485 receipt.



    My wife had gone to DMV in fair oaks mall and they had asked her to produce the original I485 and unfortunately we don't carry it. Our license is going to expire next month.

    Anybody know what we can do in this situation. Has anybody got a licence recently from VA state.

    thanks




    tattoo of love. paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. paisajes
  • paisajes de amor. paisajes


  • cbpds
    01-27 02:04 PM
    THe questions to Obama is gaining steam, IV needs to tell everyone to vote so that our questions will be highly ranked

    see this
    Obama to take YouTube questions on State of the Union speech - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/01/26/obama.youth.outreach/index.html)



    more...

    pictures paisajes bonitos de amor. paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor.
  • paisajes de amor.


  • Rb_newsletter
    02-09 03:28 PM
    These are blood sucking leeches playing with our emotions, just for the sake of few clicks on to their page.
    The article is Dated Feb 11, 2010 and glorifying a half-hearted attempt in Dec 2009. GRRReattt:mad:

    How does this 'Blog Feeds' work? Is there a way to filter these kind of dupicate/old news?




    dresses paisajes de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor. que paisajes de amor. No está apreciando el amor ,ni
  • No está apreciando el amor ,ni


  • vgc
    07-26 10:39 AM
    ^^^^^^^



    more...

    makeup paisaje amor de dios paisajes de amor. paisajes de amor. gkarris
  • paisajes de amor. gkarris


  • jediknight
    10-23 12:57 PM
    I am surprised that this was not the law before but considering the current Immigration laws, I should not have been :-(




    girlfriend paisajes de amor. paisajes paisajes de amor. paisajes hermosos.
  • paisajes hermosos.


  • rsrajendran
    07-19 01:05 PM
    Spill over from FB should go to most retrogressed EB category regardless of the EB1,2,3,..

    In this case, if any spill over from FB should go to EB3-I. I dont know whether spill over will happen from FB or NOT.




    hairstyles paisajes de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor. paisajes bonitos de amor. paisajes de amor. rome. paisajes de amor
  • rome. paisajes de amor


  • raysaikat
    02-18 01:37 AM
    All, Help me understand this.
    If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
    06 -10.7k
    05 -46K
    04 - 39k
    03 - 20k
    02 - 41k
    01 - 41k

    Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)

    Any unused visas are allocated to retrogressed countries in the last quarter of each year. That's why a country may get more than $10K visas.




    Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
    Thanks Nick!

    I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.

    EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)




    lvaka
    07-17 06:51 PM
    Thanks a lot IV Core. I am sure this is a very small contribution for the cause. Just to start with here is my $100 one time contribution.

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 7:16 PM EDT
    Google Order #663744711461021



    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий